CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Great online shipping sites (Free Shipping)

As recommended by friend, I shall consolidate the great sites that I come across since I am doing so much online shopping.Here I go :D

1) Shopaholic (www.asos.com)

From a gal's point of view, I love asos.com. It provides the option of free shipping from UK to SG.
No matter how small your purchase is, they will ship to you FOC. You just need paitence of 10days.

What are the great buys? e.g. 28pounds for leather boots. They have many many pretty dresses.

2) Tech-savvy (www.focalprice.com)

I love the cheap iPhone Cover and accessaories from the site. Again, no matter how small your purchase is, they will ship to you FOC. You just need paitence. I tried once. They took one month to send the item to me.

What are the great buys? e.g. US$1.13 for iPhone Stand

No comments: